Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yay pub!





My apologies for the crappy picture quality today - the roommate/photographer extraordinaire was sleeping in!

Thursdays are my longest days, so I need to be comfy but also professional -a jersey dresses with a cardigan seemed like a good choice. And it was just chilly enough to bust out my boots, which I adore, though I ended up not needing the scarf for most of the day.

Quick post as I am off to free bluegrass night at the pub downtown! Live music and excellent local beer on tap - what could be better?

Teal cardigan: hand-me-down from C.!
Black jersey dress: TJMaxx
Gray cami: two pack at Costco
Gold woven belt: thrifted
Black boots: GNW via Fred Meyer's
Earrings: Target
Watch: Target
Scarf: via TJMaxx

5 comments:

  1. ohmygod, i love that big gold belt. it is so awesome!

    and it goes without saying that i adore the sweater, HA.

    everything about this outfit is my favorite, except maybe the scarf, which i think puts the teal factor a wee bit over the edge. but actually, it's a very pretty scarf, so there's that.

    and did you see my sister at bluegrass? she loves to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, you were up at 4:51 am?

    I found the big gold belt at a thrift store in Dover for $4, and I also love it. I agree that the scarf was too much, which is why it was great that it ended up being warm enough that I didn't need it.

    I did see your sis at bluegrass, and met quite a few of her friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I...was NOT up at 4:53 a.m. My computer is a liar.

    ReplyDelete