Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First day!




I, like B, cannot figure out how to make the pictures nice and collage-y like Tina, so I decided to just throw up three pics and hope for the best.

The first is a detail of my shirt, with little tuxedo pin-tucks (?) and tiny buttons. The second, obviously, are my sandals, which have come in very handy this summer. Lastly, the whole outfit put together! I don't know that it counts much as an outfit...just a shirt and shorts, but it was hottish today, and I had to entertain our German exchange student while Anthony was at school, so he and I played about 3 hours of card games (Spit and Crazy Eights). Long story short: today it was not absolutely imperative to look put-together. If I just had some cute belt, or maybe purse, it would have been a bit more polished.

Later I had a wake to attend, so obviously wore something much more somber (and much less seasonally appropriate...all I had was a sweater and some wintery pants). There were people at the wake wearing jeans, so...I probably didn't have to be as dressy as I was, but I'd rather be safe than sorry when dealing with the dead and mourning!

Breakdown:

Short-sleeved shirt: H&M (stolen from sister)
Racer-back undershirt: Torrid
Brown shorts: GAP Outlet
Sandals: Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I think you look great! Love the cute happy pose too.

    How on earth do we get the detail pics below the text? Let's write to Tina and ask.

    ReplyDelete