Wednesday, September 16, 2009



Pete came over today to cheer me up. I was a sad panda. But he came over, I got dressed, and decided to try and pound the pavement once again today, looking for gainful employment. I decided to look professional but not too desperate, so I went for a nice purpley top and some office-casual low wedges. The "slacks" (as Pete calls them) are a bit too wide-legged for my short stature, so they look a little sloppy in the crotch, but they're comfy.

Blouse: Lee via Wal-Mart
Slacks: GAP outlet
Shoes: Me Too via DSW Shoe Warehouse
Bracelet: Lia Sophia party
Bag: Stolen from sister
Scarf: SUPER old, methinks from Sears

5 comments:

  1. We are practically twins today! Except I have on a blue blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you look adorable! I dig the scarf action. I'm so glad you have Pete to cheer you up and make you put on cute clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all inspired me with the waist scarf! I never would have thought I could pull it off, but I'm glad to be able to put what I think is a very pretty scarf to good use again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies!! It's Nicola from UNH. SOO happy to see this blog :) I will be a frequent browser :)

    ReplyDelete