Thursday, September 24, 2009

Whoa print.

At least, that's what I said when I checked myself out in the mirror this morning. I don't usually wear bold prints, but I scoped this dress in the roommate-of-awesome's closet last week and wanted to give it a try. The shape felt very me, and that helped me step out of the comfort zone with the pattern. Plus, it twirls!

Also, check out these hottie-bobottie shoes! They are kind of Minnie Mouse and I *heart* them.

Dress: NY&Co, borrowed from roommate
Blue strapless top: Banana Republic
Shoes: Mixit via JCPenny's
Necklace: my aunt's from the 70's
Earrings: street vendor in Alaska
Watch: Target

6 comments:

  1. I would have never thought to put red with this dress...it looks awesome! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bold print on you! It's just the right size-ratio to make it stand out in a good way, not a granny way. And as you know, the shoes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honeybunches - thanks! I'm so tickled to have inspired someone. :)

    And thanks, C.! I got so many compliments that I might have to revise my feelings about prints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pattern and cut look amazing on you. You look curvacious and slim. See, it pays to step out of your comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete