Saturday, September 19, 2009

chocoparty #1


finally: some income!

while in-home direct sales (you know, people selling things from catalogs at your house) are indeed LAME, the chocolate party i held was delicious and everybody bought something. so, at the very least, i made some decent money. this is what i wore while giving my chocoparty demonstration. i should put a picture up of me in my apron, but my dad's got those, not me.

i was, as nina garcia would say, very "matchy matchy." the purple in the bag matched the purple in the shoes. the fuschia pink shirt matched the shoes, also. but you know what? when things go together that perfectly, it seems they just ought to be worn in the same outfit. especially THOSE colors. you can't just wear black/hot pink/purple slipper shoes with any old outfit and hope they go. it just so happens that this shirt and this bag go maybe a little too well. it might be a little too fourth grade.

pshh. clearly it didn't bother me too much, because i wore it. :)

also, just a fun little picture from a townie parade my brother was in today:


friends, this is why i love where i am from. and yes, that is a fake horse. but moxie? really? yes.

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are fantastic enough to deserve a whole outfit built around them, says I. :)

    ReplyDelete