Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunny day!








Woke up to beautiful clear skies, perfect for a trip to the farmer's market. I spent way too much money: carrots and cucumbers and tomatoes, plus the first of the taters. Then I sat on a park bench in the sun to do some reading. A beautiful Saturday morning.


I wanted to get one last wear out of my favorite floaty summer dress, so I layered a tank top under it for some extra color (and modesty). I think this outfit needs some waist definition, but I tried a couple different ways of belting it and didn't really like any of them. A cardigan might do it, but it was just too warm for one today. Any ideas?


White dress: street vendor in New York, altered by my mom (hi Mom!)
Coral tank top: Calvin Klien, via Costco
Gold sandals: Nine West outlet
Copper watch: Target
Gold earrings: Target

3 comments:

  1. Course you spent too much money at the farmer's market. This is *you* we're talking about, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these sandals! they remind me of the Sound of Music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever, Su Ying. Nina Planck would approve. :P I made potato wedges with sour cream dip, and they were delicious.

    Thanks, CoCo! I found them in Brooklyn with Alexa.

    ReplyDelete