Friday, September 4, 2009

a little old, but i'm on vacation!







So, i took these pictures the other day (okay, a couple weeks ago) when B and I first came up with the idea to do this blog. I love the outfit so much that I really want to share it today! Also, I'm about to leave in five minutes for a camping trip, so I don't have much time to do anything. At the moment I am wearing an ill-fitting lacy tank top and some flesh-colored short shorts. It isn't pretty. But I think this earlier outfit is quite becoming!

My sister has inspired me with her love of scarves, and I think this one livens up what could have been a very turdy outfit (color-wise, that is).

You might not be able to tell, but the dress is a nice brown color that matches the shoes perfectly. I'm also wearing a necklace, but you can't tell.

P.S. Sorry for the terrible, terrible formatting. Ugh.

Dress: Scarlett via J.C. Penney (super old)
Scarf: T.J. Maxx
Wedges: Payless
Necklace: Lia Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE this! You look adorable, and I love the scarves with that dress.

    Also, I totally giggled out loud when I read the word "turdy". If it isn't a word, it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this look. I find the summer scarf to be a tough one to pull off (only having managedit once myself). You totally nailed it. And your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete