Thursday, September 10, 2009

late post!


Sorry that the post is a day late; I didn't get back home early enough to take pictures AND post. So, now you get a double surprise! I also figured out a way to make pictures less scattered and more unified!

Before I talk about my clothes, let me just say that yesterday was a bit weird. I went to trivia at a bar in Rochester (which I was an hour and a half early for) thinking I would be helping to run it (you know, training and all), but as soon as I was going to start some other girl walks in, is introduced as Cory, and she does the trivia, and I just sit at the bar and play by myself (which was boring, since this is what happened last week and all the questions were the same). The guy who runs it thought this would be a good way to familiarize myself with the game. So, it was dull, just sitting there alone, answering questions I already knew the answers to. I shouldn't complain too much, as I won a Miller Light Pilsner glass, but really? Did I have to travel nearly two hours just for that?

Anyway, before I left for Rochester I decided to look bar-ready but still cutesy, so I slapped on my sparkly converse sneakers and a sparkly headband (I felt the sparkles lightened the red/black combo which can be a bit severe). At the bar my hair was in a low ponytail with the headband, and I have to say, I think I looked pretty cute.

black lace-trimmed undershirt: Van Heusen (via Van Heusen Outlet)
red cardigan: Torrid
jeans: Old Navy
shoes: Converse via Target
bracelet: Lia Sophia (via party)
headband: found under the sink...origins unknown

1 comment:

  1. Ha, sink headbands.

    Your hair looks adorable in that picture. :)

    ReplyDelete