Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WCC: E's Second Day

So happy day 2! I decided that since today was my "don't have to go to school day" that I would be as casual as possible, but I also thought it would be a good time to show off my jacket, that I recently bought, and love to pieces (not literally to pieces, I'm being very careful, I promise). The accessories are pretty matchy-matchy, but that's another thing I've learned about myself (I tend to do that-- a lot, haha).

This is pretty standard for me, a lightweight sweater, a pair of jeans, a pair of flats. The jacket makes pretty much everything fancier though, which I'm definitely fond of. Also, let's face it: I live at TJMaxx. Aieyi!

Day 2: Teal Sweater, Jeans, Leather Jacket, Purple Bag, Purple Shoes, pendant, diamond studs




Teal Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: Lane Bryant
Leather Jacket: Wilson's Leather Outlet
Purple Bag: gift from mom, via TJMaxx
Purple Shoes: Jessica Simpson via TJMaxx
Pendant: chain from Grandpa, pendant from TJMaxx

2 comments:

  1. i also gravitate towards the matchy-matchy, and i don't think it's anything to be ashamed of! you look cute, and i covet that leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the matchy :) I can't help it! I just like when the colors are the same... lol. Yeah, I'm really pleased with the jacket.. I can't believe I stood in the store and debated it for as long as I did! You should gets one :D

    ReplyDelete