Saturday, September 19, 2009

harvest time

The roomie and I went to the farmer's market this morning, where she hauled home the first sugar pumpkin of the season. There are many delicious pumpkin things in our future! I picked up cukes, tomatoes, peppers, chard, garlic, and the cutest little squashes. They're called pattypan squash, and they look like little flying saucers!

Then I seized the opportunity for some pictures in the park across the street from the market.


The lovely sunshine and breezy temperatures put in me in mind of my favorite yellow top - something about mustard yellow just says fall to me. And of course, a comfy knee-length skirt and a soft cardigan equals the perfect Saturday outfit. :)


Yellow top: Oscar by Oscar de la Renta via Burlington Coat Factory
Blue cardigan: kersh essentials via Costco
White cami: thrifted
Green skirt: GAP, ages ago
Brown flats: Payless
Sunglasses: street vendor in Russia
Silver ring: vendor at the Alaska state fair
Earrings: Merona via Fred Meyer's

2 comments:

  1. holy loves this outfit, batman! so breezy, so fally, and also so adorable. i am a huge fan of mustard (in both food and fashion form), so it's always good with me. sigh. loves it.

    i am also loving the photography and poses! so sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice veg photography! And I, too, am a fan of the yellow shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete