Thursday, October 1, 2009

WCC: C's Fourth Day

This is half of Monday's outfit and half of Tuesday's outfit, combined:

Please excuse my awkward pose. My dad was taking the picture and I felt kind of weird (normally I just prop the camera up on a table outside and hit the self-timer). So, in an effort to get him out of my hair as quickly as possible, I just had him take a single shot.


...Then I realized I really wanted a different shot--preferably with a less weird...everything. So, this happened:



Fail. My eyes might be shut? My head is at a weird angle?

Whatevs. Believe me when I say: I really like this outfit! Originally I had the scarf tied in my hair, but the scarf if just SO BIG that it was really too fat for headscarfing. Also, I looked like a Halloween costume gypsy (which is fine and all, I actually kind of liked it, but eh). Also, I took the lazy man's way out and just put the long sleeved tee OVER the dress instead of under it. I wasn't going to go with the long sleeves today, but it is pretty cold out for just short sleeves.

And there you have it. Maybe I will impress the people at David's Bridal today (not for me! I am going with a friend) with my insane sense of style and my two-tone browns! Actually, I did apply for a job there, and on Friday I go to fill out my papers. I am officially going to help people pick out their wedding dresses! I'm not going to lie: it's exciting. :)

2 comments:

  1. You look so warm and cozy! Love the color scheme. Very fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. We were mustard twins today! :)

    ReplyDelete