Thursday, October 1, 2009

WCC: E's Fourth Day


So being a completely lazy bum, I didn't take pictures today until I shanghai'ed B to do it at 11pm. Hence the baggy eyes. You can see my fancy purple leopard print socks if you look really closely, haha. I like the shape of this top, since I see a ton of undergrads around campus wearing checked tops, but this one actually leaves me feeling not like I'm 16 :). I felt pretty good about this outfit all day, even though I look pretty tired in the photos :).
Day 4: Jeans, Black shoes, black and green checked top
Jeans: remixed, Lane Bryant
Black and Green Checked Top: Forever 21
Black shoes: remixed, Payless

1 comment:

  1. That top is very cute! If you wanted to dress it up more (and thus look even less like a 16-yo LOL), you could pair it with a black pencil skirt and put a skinny belt over it.

    ReplyDelete