Friday, October 2, 2009

WCC: B.'s Day 5

TGI weekend, you guys. Between blogging every day and all the kitty drama, I have so much work to catch up on it's not even funny. I'm hoping to squeeze in a visit to the Apple Harvest Day downtown tomorrow though. I love small town festivals. Petting zoo! Local music! Probably...lots and lots of apples! I am psyched.

On this, the last day of the WCC, I will be studying all day at a friend's house, and want to be super comfy. Purple cardigan to the rescue!

Too cold for the flats, and the jeans over pants thing looked way too equestrian for me this morning. I want to give it a try sometime in the future, especially after seeing how much C. rocked hers. But for today, I'll settle for a little bit cowboy.

Day 5: purple cardigan + mustard top + jeans + boots

3 comments:

  1. i love the purple/yellow combo. nicely done! you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Mustard and purple is one of my favorite combinations. I haven't built up the nerve to wear my boots over my jeans yet either, but I hope to soon!

    ReplyDelete