Saturday, October 3, 2009

Apple Harvest Day

OK, I lied. WCC wrap-up will be later.

Despite the drizzly rain, E. and I checked out Apple Harvest Day, where we bought: apple cider doughnuts (my favorite), apple crisp with real whipped cream, and a bag of apples for $1. Yay for supporting local business!

I love me a cider doughnut.


Ha, the apple matches my sweater.

I found this bright cozy tunic at TJMaxx last year for $5, and am always trying to figure out how best to style it. Today I tried it with jeans and a brown belt. I've worn it in the winter with black dress pants and a long sleeved black t shirt too. Anyone have any suggestions?

Red tunic: Loverocks via TJMaxx
Gray tank 1: GAP
Gray tank 2: three-pack at Costoc
Belt: GAP, ages ago
Jeans: Banana Republic
Watch: Target
Earrings: Target
Apple: street festival!

4 comments:

  1. How come I can never find cool red sweaters at TJ Maxx for $5?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, how much time do you spend at TJMaxx? Just askin'. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, point taken. :)

    ReplyDelete