Sunday, October 11, 2009

computer's busted

Are you there blogosphere? It's me, C.

Sorry about the absence on Friday...by computer is broken! No pictures for me until it gets fixed.

I can tell you, though, that what I wore was not really newsworthy. I bought a new sweatshirt and wore it for two days because I love it so much (it's red, from Old Navy, and says "Joyful" on the sleeve). Everyone thinks it's a Christmas sweatshirt, but it's not, it's just one in a series of word-sweaters that happens to be in a Christmas color, and just happens to be a Christmas-type word.

...Maybe it is a Christmas sweatshirt.

I'm not sure when my computer will be back in commish, but I'll borrow other people's computers to update you on my life sans photos.

Hope the weekend is going great for everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. Good luck getting it fixed!

    That is SO a Christmas sweater. And Christmas sweaters are hilariously awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete