Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Addicted to the boots

My dad's visiting for the week, so we went out to explore the Maine coastline this morning, and when I got back from class tonight he got to play photographer. He was pretty amused by the whole process.

I cannot get enough of these boots. I wore them today as well as yesterday (should have taken a picture, as the outfit was quite cute - oh well). I kind of like the slightly cowgirl vibe of the boots with a full skirt.

You can't see the tights very well in these pictures, but these are my new burgundy super heavy sweater tights which were so warm I ended up ditching the scarf and swapping the boots for my librarian-sexy heels before class started. These babies are going to hold up well to a New England winter!

Sweater: kersh essentials via Costco
Tank top: 3-pack at Costco
Skirt: Banana Republic, ages ago
Belt: thrifted (Goodwill)
Tights: Hue via TJMaxx
Boots: Madden Girl via DSW
Scarf: gift from my mom
Earrings: hand-me-down from my mom
Watch: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment