Sunday, October 4, 2009

WCC: B.'s wrap-up

Here are my five outfits from ten pieces last week:


Ha, I sure do love that looking-down pose. I think I did a pretty good job of changing it up every day. None of these outfits scream "repeat" to me. I did rely awfully heavily on that white blouse though.

Things I learned from this challenge:

1. It is certainly relaxing to have my outfits planned out for the week. I spent a lot less time panicking in the mornings. But...

2. I missed the freedom to swap things out at the last minute or to add jewelry. That part is, well, really fun.

3. Red shoes go with all kinds of things!

4. I own waaaaaay more clothing than I need. I can get by on a lot less. Which I think is ultimately the moral of this particular challenge.

Which outfit is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate the purpleness of this blog and of your outfits this week. My favorite is the first one! Love the red shoes and white blouse.

    -BeckMart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beckmart - as you are the Fabulous Purple Queen, I will take that as high praise. :) Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete