Sunday, October 4, 2009

four day recap


So, I was not a winner in this challenge. Friday I just totally crapped out. It was too cold for the items I had left to work with (the yellow cardi was warmish, but Friday I needed long sleeves, and I'd already worn the brown shirt twice), and I had to meet with an HR woman at David's Bridal, which meant wearing dressier items than those I had chosen here, and excuses excuses, I failed.

But I am pretty happy about the fact that I was able to pull off even four days of this challenge! And a challenge it certainly was! Next time I'll be able to better choose what would work and what wouldn't for five days.

Congrats to everyone else who finished and took part!

6 comments:

  1. How did the interview go? Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh LOOK at you! you're so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicola: The interview was great! They thought I was "bubbly" and could sell dresses. I think it'll be something fun to do while I'm waiting for the economy to turn around!

    Ally: Thanks, deary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great! Don't kick yourself hard for not finishing the week. You got a lot of versatility in the four days. I also was unprepared for the colder weather and had to do a lot of last-minute swapping.

    Congrats on the good interview!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto what everyone else said. You looked adorable last week, and I'm so glad the interview was successful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, the cold weather hit me as well - I was happy I had two long-sleeved items and lots of layers.

    You did great! You'll be all ready for next time. :)

    ReplyDelete