Friday, January 8, 2010

TGIF

The debut of the skinny jeans! I'm playing it safe (and warm) by covering up with jeans and a longer sweater, but I think so far I'm a fan.


Not quite sure yet what to do with this new gray drapey sweater. It's a really soft, lightweight knit that's angled long in the front. It came with waist ties which I couldn't make work, so I cut them off and used my black patent leather belt.
I'm looking forward to experimenting with it!

Sweater: ebay'd by mom
Red long-sleeved shirt: Old Navy
White tank: thrifted
Belt: TJMaxx
Jeans: Banana Republic
Boots: Burlington
Ring: Burlington

6 comments:

  1. I love the jeans and the sweater. It is a great first wear for each of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the long-in-front dangles on a sweater used as sort of flapccessories...wearing the sweater open and allowing them to kind of flow in the wind.

    I like it with the belt, personally. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose - thanks! I was skeptical but I think I;m converted to the skinny jeans. :)

    Jen - thanks! I've been wanting a gold scrolly ring forever so when I found this for $5 at Burlington I snapped it right up.

    CoCo - Ha. Flapccessories. I think that'll be my next attempt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skinny jeans should become a staple for you, b/c they really work with your figure. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina - I may have to buy another pair, since I have basically been living in them ever since this post! :)

    ReplyDelete