Tuesday, January 19, 2010

cabin style

This was my last weekend in my hometown, and I spent part of it at my family's cabin, playing in the snow with my dad and his dog.


So, I know this is not the most "fashion-bloggy" outfit, but I love all of the outdoor clothes I'm wearing in these pictures. I love the heavy warmth of this wool sweater and the easy comfort of the puffy vest, and I love that my hat and scarf were both mademade (my scarf was crocheted by my good friend!). These clothes make me happy, pure and simple, and at its heart that's what fashion is all about, right?


I've got a looooong trip home ahead of me. Catch you on the other side!


Sweater: Banana Republic outlet
Vest: Kenneth Cole Reaction via Costco
Jeans: BR outlet
Boots: bought in Russia
Hat and scarf: handmade

2 comments:

  1. Oh you know I love a good casual post! I think it really gives you insight to the other side of fashion - weekend wear! I don't know about you, but I quite often look completely different on days that I don't go to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina - you inspired me! You did a casual post a ways back, I think on a farm? And I really had fun reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete