Sunday, January 3, 2010

cough hack sniff

Happy New Year, everyone! Hope you all had a great holiday.

I've been laid up with a horrible head cold for the past several days. I finally felt well enough on Friday to head out to Burlington with my mom and snagged these awesome suede boots!

Since I was still recovering, I lived in some version of this comfy outfit all weekend - a couple of layered tees, a long sweater, leggings, and these sweet wool socks I found in my mom's drawer of seventies clothes!

Fortunately I had my dad's huge fluffy cat to keep me company. She's a pretty good nurse.


Seriously, how cute is she?


Sweater: kersch essentials
Tank top: DKNY Jeans via Burlington
Long-sleeved tee: GAP
Denim skirt: Levi's
Leggings: Target
Socks: ganked from mom
New boots: Burlington Coat Factory

2 comments:

  1. Good score on the socks. Wool socks are the best. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do feel better already. :)

    ReplyDelete