Tuesday, January 12, 2010

some kinds of help

Today I wanted to remix my Christmas dress for the office, so I added a button-down shirt and oxford-style heels.


I liked the button down with the ruffles, but I think the gray shoes with gray tights was a tad much gray. What do you all think?


As you may have noticed, I had a considerable amount of help with my photos tonight.
Thanks, cat.

Dress: Target
White button-down: TJMaxx
Tights: Burlington
Shoes: Aldo outlet
Earrings: borrowed from mom
Ring: Burlington

3 comments:

  1. I love the crisp white button up under your dress (I have that one in gray) with the green sweater dress! I also think that the gray works well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to agree with you about the too much gray (tights and shoes)...I did this once and my mother noted I looked a little "nunnish." However! The dress makes it very UN-nunnish, as it is sexy and tasteful all at once. I love the addition of the oxford!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose - you inspired me! I liked the button-down under your ruffled dress. :)

    CoCo - yeah, I really liked these shoes with this dress. Maybe I just need darker gray tights, so it's not so matchy?

    ReplyDelete