Friday, January 29, 2010

Road trip style

Hooray for the roommate of awesome, who got our internet connection working again! E., you rock. :)

I was a bad style blogger over the latter part of this trip (does anyone else find taking blog pictures harder when you're staying at someone else's house?), but I did take a few quick pictures of my road trip outfit. Jersey dress, sweater tights, and flowy cardigan with minimal jewelry = ultimate comfort when confined to a car, at least for me.


Please pardon the messy hair and goofy expressions - it was a loooong ride back from New York.

I know this photo is dark, but I love the gathering on the back of this sweater. Keeps the whole effect from being too baggy, I think.


Happy weekend, everyone!

Dress: Max Studio via Loehman's
Black tank: 3-pack from Costco
Cardigan: ebay'd by mom
Tights: Burlington
Boots: Burlington
Earrings: street vendor on Cape Cod

2 comments:

  1. You picked a great week to wear a purple dress. hehe

    You are absolutely right about it not looking too baggy. It looks casually chic and quite comfortable. brava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought this dress without knowing I was participating in the Week of Purple! What a happy coincidence. :) Also, thanks!

    ReplyDelete