Wednesday, January 6, 2010

old standby

I overslept today and so I had to get dressed in a hurry. The black shirt/purple tank/denim bottom combo is one that always works for me when I can't think of anything else.

I think next time I'll go with black tights though. Now that I'm looking at the picture the gray ones are a little too blue too wear with this skirt.

I also didn't have time to shower, so I put my hair up in some quick French braids and twisted the braids into a bun. I really liked the way it came out from the back. (Please excuse the end-of-the-day fuzziness.)

My wonderful mom also took my shopping after work today and I nabbed some great boots and (gulp!) my first ever pair of skinny jeans. You'll be seeing them on casual Friday!

Turtleneck: hand-me-down from aunt, Merona
Purple tank: ancient
Denim skirt: Levi's
Tights: CK via Burlington
Boots: Burlington
Jewelery: borrowed from mom

2 comments:

  1. Could your hair be any more fabulous? I think not. It rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, Tina, thanks! :) I will have to do some more braidy goodness soon.

    ReplyDelete