Monday, January 11, 2010

pants?

These are the black pants I thought were too big, rescued from my consignment pile. It turns out they're not actually the wrong size, just a really wide-legged cut.

They're such nice fabric and so exactly what I want in every other respect that I am going to hang on to them for now and see if I can make the wide-leg-ness work (I think it's going to require fitted tops). Which means no more pants-shopping! Wooo!

Plus I like how they look with these shoes.

Pants: Banana Republic outlet
Sweater: H & M
Belt: TJMaxx
Shoes: Aldo outlet
Earrings: Aldo outlet

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I didn't even see this post when I did my post about wide-leg pants! See? We have the same troubles with them...the wide legs are kind of awkward-feeling. They look nice on you, I think, because you have enough height and slimness to pull them off well. Plus, it's fun to see you in pants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I bet with most women people have to say, "It's nice to see you wearing a skirt!"

    Thanks for the nice compliment, but don't forget that two and a half of those inches aren't mine properly speaking, since I'm wearing heels.

    ReplyDelete