Thursday, January 7, 2010

my mommy loves me

Today's outfit is composed entirely of stuff my mom has given me (thanks Mom!), most of it in the past two weeks. My mom is awesome, and generous. There goes my packing challenge!

And, inspired by C (welcome back!!), I wore my puffy vest today. I was a veritable snow bunny.

These fuzzy gray tights are super warm and cozy but have a very unfortunate tendancy to creep down in the crotch. There is nothing like Baggy Crotch Syndrome to make one feel unsexy. I think it's because I sort of feel like I'm waddling. Anyone have any good solutions?

I love the embroidery detail on my new skirt.


Sweater: Banana Republic
Skirt: Oscar via Burlington
Tights: Burlington
Boots: Burlington
Necklace: borrowed from mom
Vest: Knneth Cole Reaction via Costco
Scarf: gift from mom

2 comments:

  1. Love the puffer, but that skirt is even better! The detailing is perfection. I just realized that I don't have any navy blue skirts. I really need one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tina! I fell in love with it too. :) I have two navy skirts and wear them constantly.

    ReplyDelete