Monday, January 4, 2010

LGD: little gray dress

For my first day back at work post-cold I wanted something super easy and comfortable. Jersey dress? Yes please.


This dress is probably the most comfortable piece of clothing I own. It's got great button detailing on the empire waist. The only thing I'm not sure I love is the neckline, so I usually layer it over something or add a scarf.

I'm having a hard time finding a good location for pictures inside. I'd love to be outdoors but A) it's freezing out and B) it's pitch black when I get home from work. So, some living room experiementations are in order.

Dress: Fred Meyer's
Tights: Hue via TJMaxx
Boots: Burlington Coat Factory
Scarf: gift from mom

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress! I can never find good jersey dresses anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have found that the GNW line at Fred Meyer's ( a west coast chain) can be hit or miss, but this dress was a definite hit!

    ReplyDelete