Wednesday, January 20, 2010

another cardigan...but with sparkles!


Today's outfit? Another replay of my old favorite: cardigan over a shirt. So simple, yet so perfect.

These pictures were taken in a rush, because I was going to be late for work. At least I thought I was. Once I got to the bridal shop I was informed that I had written my hours down wrong...I'm not working until 6 tonight. So, the photos were rushed for no real reason, but I'm glad I had some good daylight to shoot them in.

And I'm just going to say right here, right now: I have a pants problem. I do not know what it is, but I cannot find a pair of pants I like. These pants, which I like in theory because they are gray, and lightweight, and I like the detailing on the front, do not fit properly. NO PANTS (except jeans) FIT PROPERLY. I need tailor-made pants. The end.


Never you mind the fuzz on this black sweater...I can't help it! It's black, and sweatery! It just happens.

Black cami: Wal-Mart
Teal tank: Express
Black sparkly cardi: Old Navy
Gray pants: Gap (hemmed by me!)
Flats: Target

Also, I'm having a good hair day. Maybe you can't tell in the picture, but it's true. :)

2 comments:

  1. You can tell you are having a good hairday! It's all shiny and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I think the sparkles are very bridal-shop appropriate. :)

    And, if you hemmed your own pants, then they are sort of tailor-made, no? Which is awesome.

    ReplyDelete