Tuesday, February 9, 2010

sophisticated cowboy?

Inspired by today's comparatively warm sunshine, I decided to try a winter remix of this fall outfit, adding leggings, knee-high boots, and a scarf. It came out a little cowboy, but I'm ok with that.


This writing center job is going to be all about casually professional, and I think a button-down with a denim skirt fits that aesthetic well.

I loved the way the rich tones of the scarf played up the deep purple of the shirt, but since I suspected it would be warm in the writing center (I was right), I also wore a necklace.


Happy Tuesday, everyone.

Shirt: j.crew
Skirt: Levis via Sears
Belt: GAP
Scarf: gift, H & M
Leggings: Target
Boots: Steven Madden Girl via DSW
Necklace: my aunt's from the 70's
Ring: Burlington

2 comments:

  1. i can't decide which way i like it best: with/without scarf, because both look so great. I love the denim skirt with the boots...it's very cowgirl chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, CoCo! I'm glad it comes across as cowgirl chic rather than just cowgirl! :)

    ReplyDelete