Thursday, February 11, 2010

sleeeeeeepy

Ever had one of of those mornings where you have to be somewhere at 8:30 and you roll over and look at the clock and see that it's 7:45 and you overslept and you panic and run to take the world's fastest shower and throw on some clothes and then look at the clock again and realize you read it wrong and it's only 7? Yup.

Fortunately the day got better from there - I had a good meeting with my advisor and I actually got to help folks at the writing center today, which felt great.

Nothing too creative outfit-wise - just some cozy layers in my favorite color scheme. I wish I weren't so wrinkly, but otherwise I felt pretty and comfortable.
I ganked this awesome belt from my mom's belt drawer while I was home - it's from the 80's and is stretchy and suede-y.

Girls' movie night at my house tonight! It's part 2 of Pride and Prejudice, with tea and scones.


Dress: TJMaxx
Sweater: kersh essentials via Costco
Scarf: gift, H & M
Tights: Hue via Burlington
Belt: mommed
Boots: Burlington
Earrings: Aldo outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment