Thursday, February 18, 2010

blustery day

Man was it windy this afternoon! And warm - all our pretty new snow is melting. Check out the wind tunnel effect on my hair. Cue the violin music! Some romantic cliche is about to take place!

The drapeyness of this cardigan also gets awfully interesting in the wind.

I did say something about being obsessed with gray and purple, yes? I like the brown elements mixed in too. A good outfit for a long day on campus of writing center and meetings and studying.


Gray cardigan: ebay'd by mom
Purple tank: Costco
Belt: GAP
Jeans: Banana Republic
Boots: Steve Madden Girl via DSW
Earrings: street vendor on Cape Cod

2 comments:

  1. WOwza! Your legs look soooo long. You look amazing - like you should be the heroine in an histocial romance novel set out on the plains. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I totally felt like that. All: "Whither my true love? Yon, he gallops across the moors!" Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete