Wednesday, February 10, 2010

double steal

I've had this outfit from What Would a Nerd Wear kicking around in the back of my mind for a while now, and finally decided to recreate it today.

I really like the silhouette created by the tucked-in shirt and the open cardigan. However, with all that gray and black, I felt kind of dull, so I added a pop of red with my belt.


Then I stole Tina's hairdo.


Snowflakes!! Too bad they didn't stick.


Shirt: TJMaxx
Cardigan: kersh essentials via Costco
Skirt: j.crew outlet
Belt: Sears, taken from a dress
Tights: ancient
Boots: Burlington
Necklace: street vendor in New Zealand
Watch: Target

4 comments:

  1. so cute! I love how this came together with the pop of red. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! I liked your version with the wrap cardigan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tina! I love this hairdo. :) I was watching an episode of Glee on Hulu the other day, and noticed that one of the characters often wears it too.

    ReplyDelete