Wednesday, February 3, 2010

gray boot love

So, my mom has what my sister refers to as Google-fu. She is a professional investigator and she can find anything on the internet. I mean ANYTHING. My sister's work once got mentioned in a newspaper article in the Philippines, and my mom found it. Before anyone from her work did.

Fortunately for me, my mom trained her Google-fu on Ebay and found me these gray suede Steve Madden boots that I have been wanting for a while and utterly unable to find in my size in any store. And she got them for $20. How sweet is that?

Of course, I had to put them on right away with my new purple dress (more purple for you, Tina!). They are so WARM and COMFY and slouchy and COOL I am in love. Eeeee!


I brightened up this muted dress and cardigan combo with my red scarf, which I do believe makes me eligible not only for Scarf Month at Academichic but also for Kasmira's Red Hat Society experiments. Yay!

Hmm, looking at this pictures I believe I will wear this cardigan unbuttoned henceforth. It's interfering with the lines of the dress. But OMG the booooooooooooots!


Thank you Mom!


Dress: Max Studio via Loehman's
Gray tank: two pack at Costco
Cardigan: kersh essentials via Costco
Scarf: gift from Mom
Leggings: Target
Earrings: Alaska state fair

No comments:

Post a Comment