Sunday, November 8, 2009

Red carpet-worthy!

Last night, the Divine Miss C. hosted a movie-premiere party at her house and requested that we dress snazzy.

This is us looking snazzy:

I've been waiting for a good opportunity to show off this gorgeous pashmina (a gift from my mom) and this beautiful bracelet (a gift from my aunt). I liked the backdrop of this classic LBD for the blue and gold accessories. C. is rocking her high-waisted sexy-secretary dress with some adorable heels.


On B.:
LBD: j.crew outlet
pashmina: gift from mom
Bracelet: gift from aunt
Shoes: unisa via TJMaxx
Earrings: JCPenny's
Necklace: gift from my Russian friends

On C.:
High-waisted pencil skirt dress: Torrid
Black tights: Lane Bryant
Black shoes: (omg, my all time favorite black shoes) Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

  1. I want to throw a party and have people actually show up in snazzy clothes. Hope y'all had fun! You both look great. And I esp love that highwaisted pencil skirt. Oooh la la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina! Well, the key to getting people to dress up is to tell them it's a requirement for attendance! I find that nearly all of my friends have one or two fancy items that they own but feel they can *never* wear. Life is too casual these days, and Sunday Best doesn't even exist. But! If you give people a reason to dress up, they usually pounce on it!

    One friend even had a tux hiding in his closet; how's that for snazzy?

    ReplyDelete