Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Guest blogger: hiking edition

The B/C changeover has a new guest blogger: please welcome M!

The last time I went hiking I saw two French girls at the summit, and they were just speaking French and rocking these aMAZing outfits of, you guessed it, leggings with cutoff denim shorts. My first thought was, what are those girls wearing?! My second thought was, why didn't I think of that?! So when S asked if I wanted to go hiking, I knew it was the perfect opportunity to try out this great outfit. Admittedly, I was getting fashion inspiration from teenagers, but I think it is okay since they were French.


The hiking outfit was surely a hit, functional and good for bringing me constant humor. Also, I'm fairly certain other hikers appreciated the outfit as I seemed to be getting many double-takes.

Hiking boots: Montrail via Farm Way
Socks: Smartwool via Farm Way
Tights: Kohls
Cutoff denim shorts: pants inherited from the cousin of a friend
T-shirt: Poker Flat Research Range welcome center (closet)
Rain Coat: Marmot via REI

M., we salute your fashion adventurousness! Good for you for challenging yourself to take risks.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I was super jealous of your outfit the entire time we were hiking. --S.

    ReplyDelete