Sunday, November 15, 2009

gray Saturday

It rained and rained and rained all day yesterday - perfect weather for curling up with a cup of tea and catching up on my classwork.

I ended up not getting properly dressed until it was time to go to my friends' house for dinner (I made some pretty kick-ass pumpkin bars to take with me!). Soft and cozy was the order of the evening, and since their driveway is treacherously puddle-ridden, I busted out my galoshes.



Rain, rain, go away! *

Purple cardigan: kersh essentials via Costco
Black t-shirt: hand-me-down from a friend, Forever 21
Gray corduroy skirt: j.crew outlet
Leggings: TJMaxx
Scarf: gifted, H & M
Boots: TJMaxx
Earrings: Thrift shop on Cape Cod

*Actually I rather like the rain. But I also like children's rhymes.

2 comments:

  1. oohhh pumpkin bars... I would love that recipe!
    rose.moore2@gmail.com

    also, I am glad that I am not the only one that wore her rainboots out in public this week. :) Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rose! I do *heart* my galoshes.

    ReplyDelete