Friday, November 13, 2009

my other sexy librarian shoes

I found these gray oxford-y heels last year doing some outlet shopping with my sister and stepmother, and fell in love. They rock my world. But I think they look odd without tights, so I was impatiently waiting for it to be cold enough to wear them.

Sorry for the terrible outfit picture - just focus on the shoes.



In other news, now that C. is back, it's time for another challenge! I'm thinking something along the lines of "ohhoneyno's "no fear" challenge. I'll post details this weekend - all our lovely readers are invited to play along!

Turtleneck sweater: H & M
Black dress, worn as skirt: j.crew outlet
Belt: TJMaxx
Tights: street vendor in Russia
Shoes: Aldo outlet
Earrings: boutique in California
Bracelet: street vendor in Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment