Monday, November 9, 2009

AND!

How could I forget? B has posted a great picture of she and I at my Movie Party, but I'll post another (I don't think it's quite as good, though):


My sexy secretary pencil skirt is from Torrid. It's kind of ill-fitting and I don't really like the plaid, but whatevs. It's not as formal as I would have liked, but it was either that or a bridesmaid gown I have, and this one was the more comfortable of the two. Ah, me and comfort--it's my weakness! Also, can we talk about how my hair looks greasy in these pictures? Agh, I was not having a good hair day. In my opinion, B is definitely the more glam of the two. :)

But I have LOTS of glamorous friends! If any of them are reading this: let me know if I can post your pics up here! People deserve to see your amazingness!

1 comment:

  1. You can post mine if you want, but I don't know if you had any decent pictures, or if I am one of the stylish people you are referring to, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete