Tuesday, December 29, 2009

office tempin', day 1

Over the break I've been lucky enough to get my old office job back for a few weeks to save up some cash for next semester. The work can be dull, but the people in this office are absolutely wonderful, which more than makes up for it.

Here's my Responsible Young Office Worker outfit:


My one pair of nice pants, a soft sweater, a button-down for crispness, and a belt to add polish. Please pretend that I am wearing my black mary jane heels, which I wore all day at the office.


I'm looking forward to seeing how many different office-appropriate combos I can get out of my one suitcase!

Sweater: Banana Republic outlet
Button-down: TJMaxx
Pants: Sears
Belt: TJMaxx
Earrings: GNW via Fred Meyer's
Watch: Target

2 comments:

  1. "repsonsible young office worker"

    I laughed out loud. I love it when you can name an outfit so descriptively.

    ReplyDelete