Thursday, December 3, 2009

interview day

Do I look like someone you'd want to hire as a writing tutor? I sure hope so, since I had an interview at our school's writing center today.

As C pointed out in a comment, knee-length skirts are comfort pieces for me. I like the way they look on me, I like the way they feel, and I like that I feel pulled-together and chic wearing them. But I'll try to keep pushing myself to try new things. In fact, I had originally planned to try out the belted scarf look I've seen on so many other lovely fashion bloggers, but it was bizarrely warm today - over 60 degrees. In December! What is up with New England, I'd like to know.


Finals week is bearing down on me and bringing term papers with it. Wish me luck!

Shirt: Old Navy, ancient
Belt: TJMaxx
Skirt: j.crew outlet
Boots: GNW via Fred Meyer's
Earrings: hand-me-down from mom

No comments:

Post a Comment