Tuesday, December 15, 2009

finals week wear

This is basically a retread of Sunday's outfit, but featuring this pretty cloth belt (a good alternative to my occasionally pinchy leather belt, since I was taking a final last night and didn't want to worry about potential pinching).


Once I pulled out this belt, I decided to try a monochromatic look with several different shades of blue. Easy, comfy, plus I got a winter wear out of this blue tank top.

Hope all those calming blues helped me pass the exam!


Sweater: kersh essentials via Costco
Blue top: Anne Taylor Loft
Belt: thrifted
Jeans: Banana Republic outlet
Boots: Madden Girl via DSW
Watch: Target

2 comments:

  1. good luck on your finals...I love how you added the scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honeybunches - thanks! :) I survived all the exams and am now ready for a vacation for sure.

    Technically this isn't a scarf, but a wide cloth belt with a scarf-y pattern. MJust as pretty but much easier to keep in place around my waist!

    ReplyDelete