Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve camel!

I hope everyone had a very relaxing and enjoyable holiday! I've been bumming around in jeans and comfy old sweaters for a few days, baking and eating and opening presents and eating and walking in the snow and...eating. But I did get all dressed up for Christmas Eve services at my church.


The day after I got home, my mom and I headed out to Target (one of the forgotten perks of being at home - my mom loves to take her daughters shopping!) and I found this beautiful green sweater dress on the sale rack. Hooray! Super warm and cozy, and I felt so pretty with this ruffle and the ladylike tie at the waist. Thanks Mom!

Yes, I am wearing red and green. If you can't dress like an elf on Christmas Eve, when can you?

My church has huge wheely camels for the nativity play. I thought they were magical when I was a kid, and frankly, I still think they're pretty awesome.



Merry Christmas!

Dress: Target
Tights: Hue via TJMaxx
Shoes: Fred Meyer's
Earrings and necklace: borrowed from mom

3 comments:

  1. um, JEALOUS of the camels. I need to post pics of Christmas Day because I was wearing a new scarf! You look lovely in the wrap dress, and not overly-elfy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the camel and love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CoCo - thanks! You should definitely post so I can see your new scarf. :)

    Tina - thanks! I think I was just the right amount of elf. :)

    ReplyDelete