Monday, June 28, 2010

self-imposed challenge

This week I'm going to try to pull myself out of this rut by wearing old pieces of clothing that haven't yet been seen on the blog. I think this jersey top fits the bill.

It's one of my favorites - I love the neckline and the curvey silhouette.

Even better, it's sleeveless AND teaching-appropriate! This humidity is making me nuts. I am sweating all over the place. It is gross. 'Nuff said.

Had help with my pictures again today. Thanks, little dude.


Top: Sears, ancient
Tank top: Costco
Pants: GAP, hemmed by me
Shoes: Bandolino via TJMaxx
Necklace: hand-me-down

2 comments:

  1. Brooke, I LOVE this outfit! You could even throw on some sexy heels and wear it for a night on the town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I...have done exactly that. Not with the capris, but with dark jeans. :)

    ReplyDelete