Monday, June 14, 2010

the Monday after

I spent the weekend in Pennsylvania with my family, taking part in a memorial service for my grandmother. It was a good experience, an opportunity to spend time reminiscing with people who loved my grandmother, and sharing a lot of wonderful memories. There was some travel drama (delayed flights, messed up car rentals) and I also squeezed in a 5K race. I'm glad I went, but man, it was exhausting. I need a weekend after my weekend.

For me, denim skirt + bright cotton top + neutral sweater + neutral shoes is a go-to when I'm rushed or sleepy. It's nothing especially creative but at least I felt pretty and presentable enough for teaching and meetings.

I think the kitty approves.


Top: TJMaxx
Cardigan: kersh essentials
Skirt: Levi's via Sears
Shoes: Payless
Bracelet: gifted
Earrings: hand-me-down

No comments:

Post a Comment