Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday monday

I've really been enjoying this group of students. Our theme this week is food, so today we talked about their expectations for American food and how American food is different from Asian food. Food is an awesome topic for an ESL class - it is so deeply intertwined with culture, and everyone has strong opinions about what they like to eat!

I love this floaty white dress. I love the shaping in the bodice. I also love the deep v of the neckline, but I do a lot of bending over when I'm teaching, so I put a tank under it for modesty.

Dress: street vendor in New York, shortened by my mom
Cardigan: hand-me-down from C
Tank top: GAP body
Belt: thrifted at Goodwill
Shoes: Payless

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this look onyou. It's so sweet without being sacchrine. It's fabu!

    ReplyDelete