Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ode to a skirt

I enjoy wearing this skirt. I love the bright colors, I love the slight floatiness of it, and I love that people often ask me if I a) embroidered it myself (ha!) or b) bought it in Russia (Forever 21, ages ago). It's light and comfortable and the waistband never pinches. I've had it for several years - it's been to Russia twice and all over Southeast Asia - and is still in pretty good shape.

So here's to you, floral skirt! Thanks for all the good times.



Shirt: Banana Republic, thrifted
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Bandolino via TJMaxx
Earrings: hand-me-down

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if it was from your time in Russia too. Ah, how easily we are fooled. Love the colors in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do too. I've often paired it with yellow to bring out the flowers.

    ReplyDelete