Thursday, June 17, 2010

copycat

This post from Tina totally inspired me to pull out my own green jersey dress.


This is a terrible picture because my usual picture-taking spot was filled with neighbors and I was way too self-conscious to take more than one. Oh well. The outfit was cuter in person, I promise!

Off to a wedding in the Midwest this weekend. The boyfriend and I will be attempting to fit all our clothes for three days into one little rolling suitcase, plus a garment bag for his suit. I am a terrible packer, but I am looking forward to the challenge. Bring it, little roll-y suitcase!

Dress: TJMaxx
Tank top: 2 pack from Costco
Cardigan: kersh essentials
Flats: Rocket Dogs
Scarf: ancient, TJMaxx

4 comments:

  1. I love copycats! You look great! Are the flats purple?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I will copy you any time. The flats are actually a light gray, and very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, i can't wait to chill with you and your boyfriend sometime soon. :) you're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, CoCo. :) Chilling should happen soon. :)

    ReplyDelete