Thursday, June 24, 2010

And I'm back

Whew! After a slight mix-up with the plane tickets, J. and I ended up in Wisconsin until late Monday night...which made preparing for my Tuesday morning class a huge scramble! I was relying on tried-and-true repeat outfits while I was trying to catch up from being gone.

Here's what I wore to the wedding:


Dress: Banana Republic outlet
Shoes: TJMaxx
Corsage: gift from the bride
Earrings: JCPenny's

Afterwards I swapped my heels for flats so J. and I could walk around downtown Madison - a fun place to spend a weekend, I must say.

It was beyond hot and humid (the Midwest in June, natch) so I was living in shorts and tank-tops. Humidity zaps the creativity right out of me.


Tank top: TJMaxx
Shorts: Columbia, ancient
Sandals: Nine West outlet

Hope everyone else had a good weekend/week!

No comments:

Post a Comment