Monday, June 7, 2010

a little behind

So this is actually what I wore last Wednesday. I love this shirtdress because it basically is an outfit on its own, making getting dressed super easy.


I brightened up the dark color with my absolute favorite scarf, and threw on my new favorite wedges for height.


Fashion blogging got shoved to the side the rest of last week as I had some serious decisions to make. I am proud to announce that next year I will be living in part of the former Yugoslavia, teaching English as part of a U.S. governmental program. Though it will be hard to leave, I think this is a great opportunity and I am excited for new adventures!


Dress: Mossimo via Target
Scarf: hand-me-down
Shoes: Bandalino via TJMaxx
Earrings: ancient

3 comments:

  1. First Russia and now Yugoslavia! (Or whatever it is now.) How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm pretty excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just saw this! I can't believe it! We have some serious catching up to do. I am the WORST co-blogger ever. :)

    ReplyDelete