Thursday, May 27, 2010

summer teachin'

I'm really starting to like my summer session students - 4 guys from China and one from Korea. In my experience teaching ESL, men from East Asia are often the most reticent to participate in class. A lot to do with the Asian conception of education, I think. But these dudes are quite lively, even funny. Hooray for students who surprise you. :)

The weather finally came down out of the stratosphere today, so I took advantage of the opportunity to wear a long-sleeved button-down.

A dress with pockets - can't beat that! And I'm in love with this necklace my sister beqeathed to me.



Dress: j.crew outlet
Shirt: TJMaxx
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: hand-me-down
Earrings: thrifted

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, it's great! I definitely need to make a trip to some outlets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen! I often have great luck at the outlets in Kittery, Maine.

    ReplyDelete